Ceder Point is fun. I liked Thunder Canyon. It was fun but to short. And the Demon Drop was weird. I liked the video game arcade, especially Paperboy.
Manners / Why it’s a sign of love
1. Saying please and thank you – because you showing the person you’re thankful for what they did.
2. Helping an old lady across the street – it shows that you care.
3. Helping your mom do the dishes – it shows that you care about things.
4. Listen to your mom when she talks – it shows that you pay attention to what she says.
5. Obey the teacher – it shows that you care.
Today my sister skipped school because she got to go with the Brownies to Sea World and I am stuck in school writing this.